All White Errthang6:46:00 AM
Just a quick outfit post, and a little review of my newest shoes which I showed you guys in the last post. And today I wear all white outfit to matchy-matchy with my newest Jeffrey Campbell sandals. It named Jeffrey Campbell Tamera Heels in case you guys still curious. I'm so happy because it is so comfy to wear. Been trying to wear them at home, and surprise, surprise, it fits my feet perfectly. I was worried at first to buy it, because there is no exact review about them. Thus, makes me want to make a shoe review which hopefully helps people out there to decide wisely before buying. Hmm, sounds nice, and maybe I'll make it as regular post every time I buy new pairs of shoes. Well, let's see :p
And here are the recap of my opinion about Jeffrey Campbell Tamera Heels:
- Pros : it matches to almost any outfit (well, it's white anyway! duhh) the weight, the height are just perfect. Not too heavy, not too risky to walk in them.
- Cons : almost nothing, but some people thought it's heavy enough for a pair of sandal, but for me personally, it's in perfect weight and stabilized enough to walk for a long hours.
- Price : the retail price of this sandal is around $175 (but I got them while on sale :p)
- You can get the similar here or the flat type here
- Size : true to size; I'm wearing the size I normally use for Jeffrey Campbell shoes and fits perfectly.
- Point : 5 of 5
- I'd definitely recommend these pair of sandals =)
P.S this is not a sponsored post, so this review is 100% from my honest heart.